Tuesday, August 7, 2007

open your eyes

So this is my most recent knitting project. This is that hat I wrestled with for a while (a pattern titled "Mary Jane's Pithy Hat" found here for the brave).

But I am generally pleased with how it turned out. I learned the purse stitch, and the knitting was a little tedious, but not boring.



My beginning of the summer project was a pair of red short shorts.

Yeah, they're that awesome. They also show off a lot more ass than I was expecting, so I'll eventually get around to knitting a band on the leg entrances.

A fun knit that taught me increasing and decreasing methods! Yay!

Also, for my mom's birthday, I made her a hella awesome flower arrangement. And yes, I took pictures. Suck it, naysayers.



On my days off, this is where I hang


My backyard. With Wicket.


so yeah. this is what my life looks like right now.
amanda

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I like writing almost as much as I like eating.

Read what I'm writing at burgundy girls.
Tweet me @a_caswell.
Tumble with me at press the pause.
See what I find inspiring on Pinterest.
And if you're interested in working with me, you can check out my writing portfolio at amandacaswell.com.