Thursday, May 10, 2007

baby if you strip you can get a tip

I haven't been posting much, but that's mainly because living at home gives me a)nothing to do and b)nowhere to do it but my basement. I've been job hunting mainly, and trying to find a great job in Brampton is a pretty shitty task. Luckily, I have an interview tomorrow at a floral shop, so hopefully that goes well and I can continue my dorky passion for playing with flowers (shut up, it's awesome).

Knitting project is definitely nearing completion, but I got lazy and went to Lezzy's for the weekend (sounds like some hot girlbar, doesn't it?) No, we went to Tango's, which would have been a bore had we not gotten completely pissed. Is it really SO difficult to make a hot lez bar? Oh, and I saw the famed Heavenly Heights, and let me tell you, she is worth the hype.

So yeah. I'd pin my project at about 65% completed. I am mucho excited for its eventual completion.

And I've started reading Richard III for my Shakespeare class. Richard (the third, not one of the billion others, because there really are in this one) is totally my new idol in a "damne, I don't want to be that guy, but it's awesome that guy exists" kinda way. Because in Act 1 Scene 2, he comes across this chick mourning her husband, and she gets angry at him and damns him to hell since Richard was the one who killed him. But then he's all "But I killed him because your face is so fair" and "We'll end up sleeping together, don't you worry" and by the end of the scene, he's offered her the opportunity to kill him (which she declines because she wants him dead, but she doesn't want to be the one to do it), and then he offers her a ring, which she TAKES, because denying a gift makes you unworthy of offering one or whatever bullshit she justifies it with. I was more impressed with the 180 he was able to inspire, and the cajones it takes to tell the women whom you have just widowed that you're going to have sex and she's going to love it. WHAT A STUD.

I had my math skillz confidence blown today when I had difficulty with the Rona application. Seriously. But I haven't had to do decimal/fraction conversion since the 8th grade! WTF!

And I needed to share. This is such a guilty pleasure, but it makes me so delighted. Enjoy.



amanda

2 comments:

luke said...

wow i am really not a fan of that mashup. the best part about "the way i are" is the synth! and now it's gone!

best "fergalicious" mashup that i've heard is the one with bloc party's "banquet." probably because it gets rid of the "fergalicious" music and just keeps the vocals, which surprisingly sound a lot better over "banquet."

http://www.mediafire.com/?5lmulzztfm5

p.s. visit london and sleep on my futon please.

lezzymcguire said...

That remix left a sour taste in my mouth. Prolly because it combines hot Timmy with dragface Fergz. When she gets her period, she bleeds battery acid.

About Me

My photo
I like writing almost as much as I like eating.

Read what I'm writing at burgundy girls.
Tweet me @a_caswell.
Tumble with me at press the pause.
See what I find inspiring on Pinterest.
And if you're interested in working with me, you can check out my writing portfolio at amandacaswell.com.