I don't have much else to say right now as I have eaten far too much when out for Indian food with my parents, and all I want to do is go upstairs and watch tv and knit a while. And that is precisely what I will do.
And for fun,
You scored as The Sprightly Elfin Femme. Cute and irresistible, you inspire and foster the little kid in everyone. Also, you make the best cookies and cutest knit hats.
The Vaginal-Reference-Making Dyke | 60% | ||
The Sprightly Elfin Femme | 60% | ||
The Student Dyke | 55% | ||
The Quasi-Gothic Femme | 50% | ||
The Pretty-Boi Dyke | 45% | ||
The Surprise! Dyke | 45% | ||
The Granola Dyke | 40% | ||
The Femme Fatale | 35% | ||
The Bohemian Dyke | 35% | ||
The Stud | 30% | ||
The Little-Boy Dyke | 25% | ||
The Magic Earring Ken Dyke | 15% | ||
The Hipster Dyke | 15% |
What Type of Lesbian Are You? (Inspired by Curve Mag.)
created with QuizFarm.com
amanda
PS: I cannot wait for Heroes. Arrrrgh, I wish it were Monday.
PPS: If last night's crapfest was supposed to make me want to watch Addison's new spinoff, FUCK YOU ABC. I'm reconsidering my relationship with Grey's now, thanks to that (although, admittedly, it was on shaky ground anyway. Everyone needs their soap opera stuff from somewhere).

3 comments:
I am watching Peter Jackson's Heavenly Creatures right now and it's fucking insane. It's violent and terrifying. Why do lesbians always go crazy in movies where their love is forbidden? Jesus H Christ. UGH. Save me from this shit, for reals.
ok... the whole part of addison's new place was SHITTY... i hated every second of it... but for the first time this season i was GLAD to see annoying meredith's face on the screen... and not old women eye fucking an only moderately attractive young receptionist... I BARFED..
Spiderman 3 was awful. The humour was campy and Tobey is an ugly crier. But I love Heroes with a superhuman kind of affection...
Post a Comment