Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tonight I ripped off my friend's style, but I acknowledge him with some props

Tonight I googled "inspiration". I found none.

Tonight I changed my typing voice, with merely the addition of some caps.

Tonight I listened to John Mayer, which I haven't done in a while. I still believe the guy has some serious guitar chops, but the sentiments, which I once believed were so poignant, are really trite for the most part. Note that I never believed that any of his singles have been poignant, so don't fear that I ever once thought "Your Body is a Wonderland" was the height of expressing true love. Blergh.

Tonight I considered writing a comic book about my guinea pig. Yes, I know he is awfully cute, but I am better than Once Upon a Hamster.

Tonight I wished that I didn't need to believe something was a good idea to put the effort in, but I retract said wish. I'm glad I only want to be part of things I believe in.

amanda

Props Luke

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I like writing almost as much as I like eating.

Read what I'm writing at burgundy girls.
Tweet me @a_caswell.
Tumble with me at press the pause.
See what I find inspiring on Pinterest.
And if you're interested in working with me, you can check out my writing portfolio at amandacaswell.com.